Sell Your House for Cash
Looking to sell your house fast? The easy solution is to sell your home for cash. An all-cash deal is when someone, such as an investor, buys a house outright without financing. To close, they transfer the funds electronically or with a cashier’s check. You never have to bother with cleanup or repairs, and there are no commissions or real estate agent fees.
When you sell to a cash buyer, you’re selling off market and not listing the house on an MLS. The homeowner doesn’t have to wait for the buyer to be approved for financing. At Swift Homes, we buy houses as is nationwide, and we provide fair cash offers in return. We buy single-family homes, townhouses, condos and smaller multi-family buildings in all conditions. Homeowners can receive a cash offer on their house and typically close within 10 days.
Why Get A Quick Cash Offer?
The typical home-selling process is often complex, costly and time-consuming. There are a lot of parties involved, including the seller, buyer, real estate agent, lender and sometimes a real estate attorney. However, when you sell a house for cash, the closing timeline can be expedited.
Without the mortgage underwriting and appraisal, there’s a lower risk that the deal will fall through. It’s a much simpler process that involves less paperwork, stress and hassle. While no one relishes the idea of having to sell a home quickly, there may be times when a quick sale is the best solution. These circumstances include:
- Natural disasters
- Financial problems
- Relocation or job change
- Divorce or separation
- Unwanted property inheritance
- Recession or economic downturn
- Cosmetic or structural issues you don’t want to deal with
Whatever the reason, accepting a cash offer can help you out of a sticky situation. If you lack the cash or time to make repairs and get the house market-ready, selling as is provides a convenient and worry-free alternative. Generally, you can expect the following with a cash offer for your property:
- No showings or open houses: Finding potential buyers and showing your home in the best light is both time-consuming and expensive. If you have children, pets or a full-time job, keeping your home in walk-through condition at all times may be difficult. With a cash sale, homeowners don’t have to market or show their property.
- No negotiating: A cash offer lets you avoid the negotiations completely. Instead, you’ll receive a firm offer. You can accept on the spot and prepare for your next big step, such as buying a new house.
- Keep all the money from the sale: You get to keep the total amount offered, saving thousands on real estate agent commission and closing costs. Also, the buyer takes care of legal documents and filings. It’s a win-win.
How to Sell My Home for Cash
Selling a home quickly for cash can be an appealing option, especially if your priorities are speed and convenience. Here’s a more in-depth look at how the process works:
- Step One: Give the prospective investor information about your home, including a street address. Answer a few questions so the investor can complete a quick market analysis and prepare an offer.
- Step Two: Receive a straightforward, no-obligation cash offer for your as-is home and review it. Although you still need to disclose any known defects or issues regarding the property, you don’t have to worry about making any repairs or aesthetic changes.
- Step Three: Complete your home assessment. The investor will schedule a convenient time to evaluate your property’s current condition.
- Step Four: Close on your timeline and get cash. Typically, you can close whenever you want within 10 days or longer.
Sell Your House with Our Cash Home Buyers
At Swift Homes, we make it easy to get cash for homes. Our entire process is centered on making the transaction as fast and stress-free as possible so you can move forward with your next chapter.
There are no banks or real estate agents to deal with, and you can close at your earliest convenience — no waiting for financial approval. You can sell your house as is without worrying about repairs. Our cash offers for homes are helpful if time is of the essence and you have to vacate quickly. Complete our online form to get your cash offer now.